Pall® Glass Fiber Filters
- Superior Grade Filters for a Variety of Biological and Environmental Methods
- Type A/E meets the requirements for suspended solids testing, as described in Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, current edition.
- Reduces filtration costs and premature clogging when filtering difficult-to-filter or highly contaminated solutions.
- Extends filter life and reduces final filter changes with high capacity prefilters.
- Eliminates sample contamination. Binder-free borosilicate glass fiber has no added extractables.
- Filters a wide range of particulate loads and viscous solutions with a selection of filter thicknesses from which to choose.
- Filters with binder offer excellent wet strength for easy handling and filter integrity.